Sunday, December 14, 2008

My3FBlog is now The ICI Art & Fashion Blog - an off-shoot of The ICIE Blog and Website

The ICIE Blog and Website

ICI is an acronym for invisible chronic illness.

Some might say that I should just pretend like I don't have multiple ICIs, and to them I would answer: I did, for years. There came a time when it wouldn't work anymore. Today ICI colors every part of my life and even if (when!) I get healthy again, the experience will always and for ever after be a part of who I am. But - I do take it as a very good sign that I'm branching out from writing strictly about ICI topics, to something I've always loved: art & fashion.
"
My inspiration: "Fighting illness with fashion, and an open attitude."

So. On with the art & fashion - with an ICI perspective, whenever it's called for.

3 comments:

Mckay K said...

Glad you went into fashion this week. :)

No matter what we suffer with, we are still forces to be reckoned with. We may as well look good as well.

Funny, I had learned about The Cane Lady site on another blog this summer. It is really nice.

I hope you are well enough to enjoy dinner with your family this week

Be well and Merry Christmas

Sherril said...

Thanks Mckay K, and same to you!

box offices said...

nice